Tired of trying to fill coverage gaps with inadequate consumer accounts (FSAs, HSAs and HRAs)? Frustrated by the number of clients unhappy with their coverage levels? Check out the "4th Account."
Exploring the "4th Account"
Company decision-makers miss having 100% health care plans. And they get frustrated with all the limitations of consumer accounts. They simply aren't adequate to fill today's big coverage gaps. That's where the "4th Account" comes in.
It has what company decision-makers love about consumer accounts:
- Broad range of coverage... medical, dental, vision, Rx, 213(d)
- Tax efficiency*
But with the power of insurance that can be carved out by class... with much higher annual benefit limits (up to $100K).
Ultimate Health, the "4th Account" Quick Facts
- Supplemental: Add onto any self- or fully-insured primary plan with in-network, out-of-network and Rx coverage; dental and vision not required
- Enrollment: Suitable for any size and type of company that can enroll at least 3 employees
- Excepted Benefit: Not restricted by ACA so it can be offered to select employee classes
- Pricing: Based on the characteristics of primary health plan and census demographics
- Guaranteed Issue: No medical underwriting, waiting periods or preexisting condition limitations
*This is not local, state or federal tax advice as each person and company is unique. It is recommended that you seek the independent counsel of a professional tax adviser.
Ultimate Health is underwritten by Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company (TFLIC), Harrison, NY, and Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company (TPLIC), Cedar Rapids, IA. TFLIC is authorized to conduct business in New York. TPLIC is authorized to conduct business in all other states.
Ultimate Health is available in all states except CT, KS, MT, NH, NJ, NM, VT and WA.